I actually don't have much of an update today, it was pretty uneventful. I probably would have skipped it altogether but I have this 9-day chronology thing going on. Skipping a day now feels weird.
She continues to do really well with potty training half-naked and still has some accidents when we try to put clothes on. However, she did go outside and play for a little while this morning and she stayed dry the whole time even with clothes on, woohoo! I know I need to try the test soon of taking her out in public but I'm way too scared yet. I have bad mental images of her peeing in the frozen food aisle at Weis and some little old slipping in it and breaking a hip.
I can't believe I'm really not all that stir crazy yet. It must be because I'm putting a ridiculous amount of energy in scouring this house. I swear I'm nesting for Kristen. Sympathy-nesting! My legs are actually bruised from scrubbing all the floors on my hands and knees. Tonight my project is to finish deep-cleaning the kitchen. It's my most-loathed chore. As a side note, today I pulled aside the barn door in our dining room to clean behind it and found 12 paint brushes. Apparently Zoey has been sticking them through a hole in the door. I was wondering where they had gotten off to. That must be what she's doing in the dining room because she sure doesn't eat in there. Sometimes I don't know how she survives on such little food, the cardinal in our yard eats more than Zoey. See this picture:
That pretty much sums up her dinner tonight. A glass of water. Her plate of food went completely untouched. Well, not completely. Finn ate her ham after he was done with his own. Then after eating the corn I cut off the cob for him, he decided that her corn ON the cob looked way more appetizing and ate that too. He loved biting the corn on the cob, it ended up being a huge mess and I had to pick corn out of his nostrils but he had a blast with it:
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment