Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day

As Alice Cooper says "Schoooool's Out for Summer!"

Zoey had her last day of her first year of preschool.  I can't believe how fast this school year flew by, she's grown so much in this time.

This is Zoey on her very first day of preschool:



This is Zoey on her very last day of preschool:



Last summer I wasn't sure if I should start her in preschool so early, but now I'm so glad we did.  She absolutely loves school and has gotten so much out of it.  She's a child who definitely does best when learning new things and being engaged in creativity.  This past year of preschool has given her a great outlet for those things, especially with Londonderry's unique play-based approach to learning.   She'll miss it over the summer.

To celebrate their last day, they had a "pool party" at school.  They all wore bathing suits, played in the kiddie pool and sprinklers, and spent the day outside:








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com