Saturday, April 30, 2011

On the Mend

Well, this week has pretty much been a wash.  I started feeling a little under the weather on Easter and that quickly progressed to full-blown hacking, coughing, dizzy yuckiness.  So I really haven't gotten anything done this week other than laying on the couch under blankets covered in cough drop wrappers.  The kids' Easter stuff is all still out and the pile of laundry is about to achieve monument status.  Soon we'll have to name it.

I went to my PCP on Friday to find out what I can take for the cough since I'm still breastfeeding.  There aren't a whole lot of options and the prescription she gave me didn't really help all that much.  She said I have viral bronchitis (which I already figured), so basically it just has to run its course.  I definitely feel better today than yesterday so hopefully it won't be long.

In positive news, I took this picture of Finn that cracks me up every time I look at it.  There's just something about a goofy baby butt that cheers me up:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com